Thursday, May 29, 2014

Party with Your Friends


When the Three of Cups appears, it means that you may have cause to celebrate... and no better excuse to get together with a couple of your closest friends. I suppose this could be the card that best celebrates AUNTIE MAME's philosophy: "Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving to death!" (A great movie, by the way, if you haven't seen it, with Rosalind Russell at the absolute top of her game as the title character.) 

The image of the three little clowns is one that I've had in my collection for literally decades, and I definitely wanted to find a home for it in this deck.

In other news, the video trailer for the full deck is complete and viewable at my main website, www.ducksoup.me -- but you'll be able to watch it here, eventually, as well as at the Kickstarter project page for the deck (which is why I had to make it in the first place).

Onward!